The Shadows are not only filled with the unseen...with the unknown. Now they are a living entity.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Working on a second book

At present, I find myself quite against the wall. You see, as a graduate student I've very little time left to write to my heart's content. Don't get me wrong, I do get to write, but un--creatively so. I get to read...but only what I must for classes and it's taking its toll on my soul for I feel that I must pick a side. I tried...no let me rephrase that...I TRIED- to make the two sides dwelling within me work together...but they clashed like Dr. Samuel Stern (Hulk) and a root-canal procedure kind of clash...

I would love to start working on a second book, but every time I have start to write...I feel detached. I really don't like what I have come up with...and I hope that this is just a phase for the other option--of this being a permanent thing--scares the ever loving crap out of me. I wish next time I write here is to say that I have found my groove...just like Stella.   

No comments:

Post a Comment