The Shadows are not only filled with the unseen...with the unknown. Now they are a living entity.

Monday, May 27, 2013

The Aisha Blackwell Chronicles-Book 2

Writing like crazy. With finally school being over, I've been struck by inspiration. And here is another excerpt of what's to come in The Aisha Blackwell Chronicles (Keep in mind that this might change as I go over things)


13 days from today…
Even though I knew how things would end…I could not presume to have ever foreseen the role we each was put to play. Despite it all, play it we did. We had to bequeath much of who we were in the process …we all lost something dear that can never be restored to its original state, for once it’s gone, it is lost forever. 
            These words became flesh as I looked upon all that I had lost. There it was. Or should I say, there she was? The pure, undulated ache of not being able to touch her nearly brought me down to my knees. Her presence alone was a force of nature; her soul shone bright enough to blind and burn. And still, m hands itched with wanting to reach out and take what was mine. But this was not the right time, I repeated to myself. She needed to have her moment, I knew that…and I was not selfish enough to take that away from her…but neither was I a martyr, so this would not be the end of us.       
But this is not how this story begins…for that, we have to go back…13 days so, to be exact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment