The Shadows are not only filled with the unseen...with the unknown. Now they are a living entity.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Chasing after windmills

Chasing after windmills...if Don Quixote fought them, why can't I chase after their magical properties? Given, our motivations are worlds apart, he sought God's blessing whilst I go after my lost muse. Yes...I seem to have lost my muse along the way. I blame the fairies- I write this while grinning--those little bitches trend to play hide and seek with my things. But now they have crossed a line! Enough is enough! You don't mess with the head of a potential murderer--that's right, after all I've killed people... in my stories-do you hear me, bitches-well, my characters I've killed people, ergo I know people who wouldn't even spare a blink at the idea of offing you --sure, they aren't real... but that won't stop them!
Going back to the main thing at hand...
I've lost my muse (I've not forgotten about you, little, shinny b...) and got tired of waiting for her to come back...so I am hunting her down. In the meantime, I've been feeding all the different quirks, and at times contradictory idiosyncrasies, that conform my personality. And while the muse comes out of her strike (or the fairies decide they have had enough fun and release her) I've been playing with words for the title of book two in the Aisha Blackwell's Chronicles. The titles are in no particular order:
First one: Sealed by blood
Second one: Dark heaven
Third one:  Mistress of the Dark
Fourth one:  Requiem for a shadow
I'll leave you now with images than have been inspiring my process of search. They belong to the page phatpuppyart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment